[erlang-questions] Rhetorical structure of code: Anyone interested in collaborating?

Raoul Duke raould@REDACTED
Thu Apr 28 17:28:13 CEST 2016

Right on. Code often becomes so complicated that we really need multiple
ways to tackle, visualize, sort, query, etc. it. The fact that we have such
a paucity of tools and toolkits/frameworks for the tooling is I feel a long
standing indictment of the whole industry. I guess most people don't grok
UX, and there seems to be sometimes an extra special antipathy or
cluelessness or something in the software engineering world about it, in
many regards.