[erlang-questions] Patch package OTP 18.3.2 released

Ingela Andin ingela.andin@REDACTED
Wed Apr 27 17:45:06 CEST 2016

Hi!

We promise to be backwards compatible, not bug compatible. As a workaround
you may use the openSSL string names for cipher suites this should work for
all versions.
I think that the tuple format has turned out to be a nuisance for more than
one reason, and we may deprecate it in favour of for instance maps in the
future.

Regards Ingela Erlang/OTP Team - Ericsson AB