[erlang-questions] Max heap size

Nathaniel Waisbrot nathaniel@REDACTED
Wed Apr 27 15:39:43 CEST 2016

Is there a way to globally set the spawn options? The typical case where I'd imagine using this is that I have an unforeseen bug in my code that exhausts memory and then the OOM-killer screws up the system and I don't get a clean trace of the error. So what I'd really like is to always set all of my processes to some max size (something close to the host's limit) without having to think about it.