[erlang-questions] Database abstraction libraries

Jesse Gumm gumm@REDACTED
Fri Apr 22 22:53:26 CEST 2016

Oh, also, while i it's running in production, my systems are not exactly
heavy load, so it's not terribly battle tested in the heavy load department.

My layer over the underlying drivers is pretty thin however, so there's not
a *ton* of overhead.

--
Jesse Gumm
Owner, Sigma Star Systems