[erlang-questions] Wanted additions to the maps module?

Felix Gallo felixgallo@REDACTED
Fri Apr 8 21:25:08 CEST 2016

Concurring with Loïc and José, all of their ideas would be outstanding.

Perhaps slightly longer term/more generically, it would be nice if a maps
Lens implementation made its way into core.  ROK's lens.erl (
http://www.cs.otago.ac.nz/staffpriv/ok/lens.erl) is a pretty great start,
but shipping a blessed Lens would be even better.

F.