[erlang-questions] Patch package OTP 18.3.1 released

Onorio Catenacci Catenacci@REDACTED
Thu Apr 7 16:56:39 CEST 2016

Thanks Wes--it's actually neither in this case.  I maintain the Chocolatey
NuGet package for Erlang (CNG is like apt-get but for Windows) and I
usually simply point at the Erlang.org site for the installer.

--
Onorio

--
Onorio Catenacci