[erlang-questions] trying to make official docker images for erlang

derek denc716@REDACTED
Wed Sep 30 23:47:39 CEST 2015

Please click Reply to all to make comments available thru @erlang.org ML,
http://erlang.org/pipermail/erlang-questions/2015-September/thread.html#86239

And this PR is requesting comments from language upstream, so please
also comment there if you could; thanks
https://github.com/docker-library/official-images/pull/1075