[erlang-questions] Abstract code in .beam files

Robert Virding rvirding@REDACTED
Mon Sep 28 00:39:57 CEST 2015

It wasn't clear from José's mail that you could add any chunk not just the
predefined ones. Not to me anyway. "At EUC, I talked to Björn Gustavsson
about officially supporting a core chunk" seemed to me to imply that. I was
wrong.

Now I will just have to fix it.