[erlang-questions] feedback please

Theepan vasdeveloper@REDACTED
Thu Sep 24 13:08:46 CEST 2015

>> You keep speaking in absolutes, but the "reasonable solution" space
isn't quite *that* small.

Certainly, programing is a democratic space, and you have many ways to get
things done. It is also more religious. What is right in a small system may
be wrong in a big system, and vice versa. I just express the ways I do
things, which may be helpful to somebody who value it. It also helps me in
knowing other views, and if I value them, I will stand corrected.

Theepan