[erlang-questions] Erlang tracing

Michael L Martin mmartin4242@REDACTED
Mon Sep 21 20:58:31 CEST 2015

I recently tried tracing, and really couldn't figure out how to make it
work for my needs. What I would like to be able
to do is to turn tracing on for particular modules/functions in my top
level app.erl module, rather than attach to a running
application and starting tracing there. If that's already possible, I
couldn't find a way to do it. It would also be very, very
helpful to see from where the function was called - I think someone else
has already requested that.

Thanks,