[erlang-questions] Fwd: [ANN] Spawned Shelter

zxq9 zxq9@REDACTED
Sat Sep 19 11:19:05 CEST 2015

On 2015年9月18日 金曜日 19:02:18 Federico Carrone wrote:
> I have created a simple website called Spawned Shelter (
> http://spawnedshelter.com/).

Was skeptical at first -- but its actually a pretty nice collection of useful links.

The random horror-movie motif is an interesting choice... "a horror movie" is an accurate summary of how I've come to remember several development experiences (post-outsourcing maintenance and zomg-kitchen-sink situations in particular).

One thing... you have to find some way to make the wolf's cup o' Erlang clickable! I have no idea what it should do. Play the psychobitch sequel to the Erlang movie, spew exit/2 bullets, no idea.

I will make a game of randomly bothering you about that until you make it do something, anything. ;-)

-Craig