[erlang-questions] Fwd: [ANN] Spawned Shelter

Federico Carrone federico.carrone@REDACTED
Fri Sep 18 21:02:18 CEST 2015

I have created a simple website called Spawned Shelter (
http://spawnedshelter.com/).

The website tries to collect the best articles, videos and books for
learning Erlang, the internals of its virtual machine and other languages
that run on top of it. I think that it can be quite useful for the
community to have a simple website like this  for sending out to people who
want to learn Erlang  or are learning it.

If you want to add or remove any link you only have to send a pull request
that changes this markdown file:
https://github.com/unbalancedparentheses/spawnedshelter/blob/master/src/content.md

Also if you want to help in sharing it to the rest of the wolrd, you can
vote it in reddit (
https://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/3lgg6v/spawned_shelter_the_best_articles_videos_and/)
or hacker news (https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=10240572).

Let me know if you have any recommadation or comment.

Regards,
Federico.