[erlang-questions] [ANN] Zotonic 0.13.4 release - upgrade your server!

Marc Worrell marc@REDACTED
Fri Sep 18 09:54:11 CEST 2015

Hi,

Zotonic is the Erlang Content Management System and Framework.

We have released version 0.13.4

We found an issue where a survey input value was not properly escaped when displayed in the survey result editor.

If you are using mod_survey and also use the survey result editor, then we urge you to upgrade.

This issue is also fixed on the 0.12.x, 0.11.x and 0.10.x branches.
Upgrade to the tip of those branches if you are using these older versions.

Main changes in 0.13.4 are:

	• fixed an issue where mod_survey answers could be shown without escaping
	• fixes for admin css and template issues
	• corrected handling of unsafe (escaped) characters in email addresses
	• easier access rule definitions by special handling of 'meta' category
	• fixed an issue where mod_video would crash if there was an empty ffmpeg configuration
	• fixed an issue where the last row of an imported CSV file could be reversed

See the full release notes at http://zotonic.com/docs/latest/dev/releasenotes/rel_0.13.4.html

Known issue: the periodic backup of mod_backup doesn't work, use https://github.com/zotonic/zotonic/commit/132ac856b8b182230faf9dc5f3064f7ebae9498b for a fix.

Kind regards,

The Zotonic Team