[erlang-questions] How combine WSDL along with XSD using erlsom + yaws_soap_lib

David García garcia.narbona@REDACTED
Wed Sep 9 19:56:17 CEST 2015

Would it be possible to combine WSDL along with XSD file when using
yaws_soap_lib?
I have already tried importing XSD from WSDL, as well as copying the
content of the XSD into the WSDL.
Apparently there's a problem with erlsom dealing with sequence definitions
in the XSD file:

   <element name="ClassA">
        <complexType>
            <choice>
                  <element ref="MoMa" />
                <sequence minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded">
                    <element ref="Resp" />
                </sequence>
                <element ref="ErrMsg" />
            </choice>
        </complexType>
    </element>

I get "*Group definition not found*" for the sequence elements, because it
looks like erlsom uses a default prefix ("P:") for creating internal
structure, but it does not use the prefix in the sequence erlsom internal
structure, then it can not link it.

I have already tried compiling and adding the XSD model to the WSDL model
using erlsom API methods, but I didn't succeed to get it working.

Any clue?

Thanks in advance.

--
David