[erlang-questions] TLS cipher suite with Galois Counter Mode (GCM)

John Foldager john.foldager@REDACTED
Wed Sep 9 11:08:18 CEST 2015

Hi Jean-Sébastien,

thanks. So no official support for Erlang OTP 18 yet, but the RabbitMQ
team will be helping out if we get into trouble with the combination
of Erlang OTP 18 and latest RabbitMQ 3.5.4 (newest as of today) ?