[erlang-questions] JSON for STDLIB

Theepan vasdeveloper@REDACTED
Mon Sep 7 18:27:35 CEST 2015

Other then floats, I don't see issues in handling the others.

Key order is not defined in JSON, and JavaScript engines are handling it in
different ways. When you have the keys, order might not be important. If
the order is important, define a parameter for each key that is sortable.

If the keys are not unique, the first key will be selected - for example OR
define one key and put the values into an array.

Some expectations need to be set.