[erlang-questions] Setting maximum amount of data allocated by an Erlang node.‏

Theepan vasdeveloper@REDACTED
Mon Sep 7 03:23:24 CEST 2015

Hi Lukas,

I presume that erts_alloc is a control layer on top of
malloc/calloc/realloc or their variants to handle different types of
allocations. The question is, if a limit is set -- of course, with very
clear knowledge of what is being done -- can we expect relevant
exception/error from the LIB/STDLIB/BIF functions?

Theepan