[erlang-questions] Setting maximum amount of data allocated by an Erlang node.‏

Zulfiqer Sekender msekender@REDACTED
Sat Sep 5 03:44:33 CEST 2015

Thanks for the reply. Can't we do anything from Erlang level?
Thanks.

Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2015 05:45:01 +0530
From: vasdeveloper@REDACTED
To: achowdhury918@REDACTED
CC: erlang-questions@REDACTED
Subject: Re: [erlang-questions]	Setting maximum amount of data allocated by an Erlang node.‏

Please look at OS level configurations. If you are using Linux or Unix system, check ULIMIT command.
Theepan
On Sat, Sep 5, 2015 at 5:23 AM, Akash Chowdhury <achowdhury918@REDACTED> wrote:
Hi,I would like to set a number fora)      simultaneously alive maximum Erlang processes in an Erlang node  andb)      for maximum amount of data allocated by an Erlang nodeI know that for process, I have to use the +P command-line flag. But what I have to do for setting maximum amount of data allocated by an Erlang node.I looked at the following documentation:http://www.erlang.org/doc/efficiency_guide/advanced.htmlIt says setting maximum amount of data allocated by an Erlang node is possible, but it doesn’t say how.Any help will be highly appreciated.Thanks.-Akash