[erlang-questions] DB for Full Text Search

Paul Oliver puzza007@REDACTED
Thu Sep 3 11:00:59 CEST 2015

If your primary data store is elsewhere then elasticsearch will probably
fulfil those requirements.  See
https://aphyr.com/posts/323-call-me-maybe-elasticsearch-1-5-0 for details
about data loss with elasticsearch (at least as of 1.5.0.  It might be
worth testing 1.7.0 with jepsen to see if anything has changed).