[erlang-questions] [ANN] Announcing Erlang Issue Tracker bugs.erlang.org

PAILLEAU Eric eric.pailleau@REDACTED
Mon Oct 26 10:29:22 CET 2015

Hi,

This page should then be updated : http://www.erlang.org/community.html
in order to encourage use of it, with a clear link to it.

BTW,  the "Contributing to Erlang/OTP" paragraph on
https://github.com/erlang/otp/blob/maint/README.md  is totally outdated.

Regards