[erlang-questions] Processes stuck in ets:select_trap

ANTHONY MOLINARO anthonym@REDACTED
Mon Oct 26 04:06:33 CET 2015

Hi,

On one of my systems (running R16B-03-1) that some processes sometimes get backed up.  When they are backed up I’ve noticed they seem to be running but the current function is gets:select_trap and they appear to be stuck in that function.  I assume this function is somehow related to calling an ets:select function of some sort but am not sure what it means?  Does any one have any pointer or has any one seen this sort of behavior before?

Thanks,

-Anthony