[erlang-questions] where it's the best way to store a very big term object shared between processes

Thu Oct 22 13:58:13 CEST 2015

A shot to try is to use a map instead. A trie should compress better on
paper, but I'm not sure the overhead in Erlang makes it competitive with
just shoving everything into a map (on 18.x), which uses a HAMT.

--
J.