[erlang-questions] Can I do the same with a fold easily

Éric Pailleau eric.pailleau@REDACTED
Tue Oct 20 11:34:02 CEST 2015

Hi,
Yes Erlang L -- O is slow compared to list partition, but can be used on short lists.
It was more a mathematical notation to say: what is not odd is even. List partition is quite better to achieve this.