[erlang-questions] Sending signals to non-erlang processes

Éric Pailleau eric.pailleau@REDACTED
Fri Oct 16 19:18:36 CEST 2015

Hi,
Your port just have to check getppid and exit if PPID is 1. The case if a parent exit, the child inherits of parent 1 (init).
This can be as well with time interrupt if this cannot be done in a loop.
Regards