[erlang-questions] Mnesia

Dan Gudmundsson dangud@REDACTED
Thu Oct 15 08:00:51 CEST 2015

You are right in that you are wrong, and so is the documentation then,
disc_copies tables is no longer using dets files as their backend storage.
That restriction have been removed (a long time ago).

Tough, disc_only_copies are still using dets files and have the 32bits
limit.

A pointer (or a patch) to the documentation would be nice.