[erlang-questions] Mnesia

Magnus Henoch magnus@REDACTED
Wed Oct 14 14:02:42 CEST 2015

"Lloyd R. Prentice" <lloyd@REDACTED> writes:

> Hi Craig,
>
> Among the most wise things I've heard on the topic so far.
>
> How can we get a crisp summary of your points and implications
> of Martin's negatives high up in the official mnesia docs. (I
> really don't know the process.) Would have saved me many hours
> of uncertainty.

The process for adding something to the documentation is
submitting a pull request to the erlang/otp repository on Github.
The Mnesia documentation is in the lib/mnesia/doc/src directory.

You could either clone the repository, edit the documentation in
your favourite text editor, commit and push your changes, and open
a pull request from your branch, or you could edit the
documentation through the Github web interface and submit the pull
request from there.  Perhaps the Mnesia overview page would be a
good place for this:

https://github.com/erlang/otp/blob/maint/lib/mnesia/doc/src/Mnesia_overview.xml

Click the pen icon near the top to start editing.

Regards,
Magnus