[erlang-questions] Berlin Erlang Factory Lite 1 Dec - Early Bird rates open!

Anna Grzybowska anna.grzybowska@REDACTED
Mon Oct 12 12:45:10 CEST 2015

Berlin Erlang Factory Lite 1 Dec - Early Bird rates open!

The third edition of the Erlang Factory Lite in Berlin will take place on 1
Dec! Berlin Erlang Factory Lite is a whole day full of Erlang and Elixir
and, on top of that, three days of hands-on training on OTP, Advanced
Erlang Techniques and Phoenix
<http://www.erlang-factory.com/berlin2015/training#otp-express-24-december>
on 2-4 Dec. So far our speakers are Heinz Gies
<http://www.erlang-factory.com/berlin2015/heinz-gies> and Sonny Scroggin
<http://www.erlang-factory.com/berlin2015/sonny-scroggin> and new speakers
will be announced shortly!

The Early Bird tickets are on sale now and the price for one ticket is 89
EUR + VAT. In addition to that we have a special discount for students -
50% off the regular price. To get it please email
conferences@REDACTED from your university email account for
details.

--
Anna Grzybowska
Conference Executive

Erlang Solutions Ltd │New Loom House│Back Church Lane│London│ E1 1LU