[erlang-questions] Erlang executable that reads command line arguments

Frederic BONFANTI frederic.bonfanti@REDACTED
Sun Oct 11 09:42:45 CEST 2015

The first time I launched it, it requested me to accept socket monitoring (can’t remember exactly) then I couldn’t reproduce that issue.

Besides this, it should do

Thanks