[erlang-questions] Igor (module) merge and override a function.

ggaliens@REDACTED ggaliens@REDACTED
Sun Oct 4 16:14:39 CEST 2015

Igor (module) merge and override a function.

If I do a merge and the target file has a function exported from the source file ...
I get a "backup" copy of that function with a long module decoration prefix, as well as the desired
function which has replaced the renamed one.

Is there a simple way to turn of any and all backups so that the function in target
module just gets completely overwritten without a backup ?

Please advise ....

      g g a l i e n s ( at ) n y c a p . r r . com