[erlang-questions] Turn based game server in erlang

Unix One unix1@REDACTED
Sun May 31 03:11:03 CEST 2015

On 05/30/2015 01:59 PM, Michael Truog wrote:
> I modified the SillyMUD codebase (in C) to use the C CloudI API
> (http://cloudi.org) in the repository
> https://github.com/okeuday/sillymud .  CloudI already has Erlang
> services for various databases, OAuth v1, HTTP servers, and socket
> handling but it would be mainly for making sure game services are
> fault-tolerant (especially if you are using non-Erlang programming
> languages).

Thanks for the info - I read most of your post - that seems like an
interesting exercise. I think as my first step I want to implement the
game itself, so I'm looking to find a turn-based framework. If none
exist, I'll have to write one, given I have enough time.