[erlang-questions] SO_REUSEPORT with UDP

Rad Gruchalski radek@REDACTED
Thu May 21 16:15:36 CEST 2015

Hi Pablo,

I found a perfect explanation of the difference between SO_REUSEADDR and SO_REUSEPORT:
http://stackoverflow.com/a/14388707/56250
It goes a long way into explaining the implementation on different platforms and the differences between these two.
I might be wrong but I would imagine that reuseaddr means SO_REUSEADDR and I do not think Erlang does SO_REUSEPORT in any way. If I’m wrong, please, somebody correct me.

Kind regards,

Radek Gruchalski
de.linkedin.com/in/radgruchalski/ (http://de.linkedin.com/in/radgruchalski/)

Confidentiality:
This communication is intended for the above-named person and may be confidential and/or legally privileged.
If it has come to you in error you must take no action based on it, nor must you copy or show it to anyone; please delete/destroy and inform the sender immediately.