[erlang-questions] Erlang on Arduino - ArduinoBoardYun?

João Henrique Ferreira de Freitas joaohf@REDACTED
Wed May 20 02:12:16 CEST 2015

Hi,

Follow any Yocto tutorials and then:

1 - clone the meta-erlang repo

2 - so you have to add meta-erlang in conf/bblayer.conf:

BBLAYERS ?= " \
   path_to_source/sources/meta-erlang \
   "

3- the easy way is to add 'IMAGE_INSTALL_append = " erlang"' in
conf/local.conf and run 'bitbake core-image-minimal'.

This will setup a basic image with erlang inside.

Don't forget to setup the correct MACHINE in conf/local.conf. I usually
test with qemux86 and qemuarm.

meta-erlang layer adds Erlang to Yocto/OpenEmbedded build system. There
is no trick to get it working. The erlang bitbake recipe splits erlang
in many packages so you can add only ones that you will use.

Thanks.