[erlang-questions] ErlIDE and rebar integration

Vlad Dumitrescu vladdu55@REDACTED
Tue May 19 11:18:09 CEST 2015

Hi!

Yes, the integration is ongoing work. I'm not sure how long it will take to
have it ready, as it is intermingled with other work.

Actually, the nightly builds already have a partial implementation
working. With
the big warning that *this is provisional, will be different when released
and might not work as intended*, you can go to your project's directory,
open .settings/org.erlide.model.prefs and edit the settings by replacing
INTERNAL with REBAR (in two places). Keep the rest intact. To restore, edit
back to to INTERNAL.

If you have questions or problems, you can contact me directly or by
opening a github issue https://github.com/erlide/erlide/issues.

best regards,
Vlad