[erlang-questions] XML validation using XSD

Norberto Ortigoza norberto.ortigoza@REDACTED
Tue May 19 01:55:46 CEST 2015

Hi everyone,

I'm using xmerl_xsd to validate an XML file against a XSD schema.
The problem I have is that when the document have errors it doesn't return the field names.

For example:
[{:minInclusive, '2010', :not_greater_than_or_equal_with, '2015’},

It has the constraint and the value, but it doesn’t include the field that is wrong

I need to know the field name in order to return a message error to the user.
I can't find in the documentation any flag o information about this.

Is it possible to get that info?

Thanks in advance

Norberto