[erlang-questions] [ANN] Other Erldocs α

Kenneth Lundin kenneth@REDACTED
Mon May 18 15:53:18 CEST 2015

I like the format generated by erldocs but why are you generating
documentation for all modules?
The majority of modules are not intended to be used outside their
applications and thus they have no public API. I think it is a problem with
erldocs that there are so many uninteresting modules that show up inter
mixed  with the real interesting ones.

For example in OTP all source for documentation is mentioned in the make
files and other modules are uninteresting to try to generate documentation
for.

/Kenneth , Erlang/OTP, ERICSSON