[erlang-questions] UDP multicast on Raspberry Pi

Rad Gruchalski radek@REDACTED
Sat May 16 19:57:40 CEST 2015

Additionally, even when both machines have the udp_multicast program running and both were recorded by tcpdump (RPi 3 times), doing:

$ ping 239.0.0.251

Results in:

PING 239.0.0.251 (239.0.0.251): 56 data bytes

Only one host is replying. RPi isn’t in that group.

Kind regards,

Radek Gruchalski

radek@REDACTED (mailto:radek@REDACTED)
 (mailto:radek@REDACTED)
de.linkedin.com/in/radgruchalski/ (http://de.linkedin.com/in/radgruchalski/)

Confidentiality:
This communication is intended for the above-named person and may be confidential and/or legally privileged.
If it has come to you in error you must take no action based on it, nor must you copy or show it to anyone; please delete/destroy and inform the sender immediately.