[erlang-questions] {tls_alert,"certificate unknown"}

Ingela Andin ingela.andin@REDACTED
Fri May 15 17:05:13 CEST 2015

Hi!

Do you have the same version of the asn1 and public_key applications in
both cases?  This error typically means that something went wrong when
trying to decode the ASN1 decode certificate.

Regards Ingela Erlang/OTP team - Ericsson AB