[erlang-questions] How to load a port driver which itself uses a shared library?

Diptansu Das diptansu@REDACTED
Fri May 15 15:25:41 CEST 2015

Yes, I tried with LD_LIBRARY_PATH and -rpath. Neither worked. This is on
Linux. I also tried using the erl_ddll:format_error/1 and that said that
one of the functions was undefined. The function is actually in a .so file
in the same directory.