[erlang-questions] Cowboy and links: weird delayed times

Roberto Ostinelli roberto@REDACTED
Fri May 15 11:33:28 CEST 2015

Answering my own here.
This is pretty simple actually: if the connection header of the clients is
keep-alive, Cowboy will wait the timeout before killing the process, so
obviously it isn't removed from the router.

Duh.

Best,
r.