[erlang-questions] Ets read concurrency tweak

Sergej Jurecko sergej.jurecko@REDACTED
Thu May 14 18:58:17 CEST 2015

I think read_concurrency/write_concurrency are about mutexes between schedulers. So if you have 1000 processes on a single scheduler it makes no difference. How many logical cpus did the machine you were executing tests have?

Sergej