[erlang-questions] The upcoming leap second

Youngkin, Rich richard.youngkin@REDACTED
Thu May 14 16:40:50 CEST 2015

Rickard & Jesper,

Thanks for the additional info, very useful. One item I'm concerned about
is uuid generation. I'll have to look into this a bit more. Thanks again
for your help!

Cheers,
Rich