[erlang-questions] Erlang/OTP 18.0-rc2 is available for testing

Rickard Green rickard@REDACTED
Wed May 13 15:32:38 CEST 2015

I broke it :-/ I'll unbreak it and post a notification here when it
has been fixed in master. I can not promise exactly when that will
happen, but at least before the actual release.

Regards,
Rickard

Rickard Green, Erlang/OTP, Ericsson AB