[erlang-questions] Apply Erlang configuration file (for multiple applications) to Common Test with rebar

Tristan Sloughter t@REDACTED
Tue May 12 17:24:41 CEST 2015

> *Update:* ct_run -dir apps/app1/test -pa deps/*/ebin -pa apps/*/ebin
> -erl_args -config rpm
 also works as expected. I guess the problem is that rebar changes the
 cwd when running the tests for each application and therefore the
 -config rpm option does not point to a existing file. I was anyway not
 able to find a workaround.

I thought I'd point out that rebar3 (http://rebar3.org) does not change
the cwd, so you may have better luck trying rebar3 ct.