[erlang-questions] Which applications does Observer show ?

Luca Finzi Contini lucafinzicontini@REDACTED
Tue May 12 10:02:47 CEST 2015

Hi all,
in my first experiments with Observer tool, I noticed that it shows lots of
very useful information, but apparently not all applications are shown
explicitly.
For example, in our Erlang-based software there's a couple of applications
that are related to each other:
- erlpass
- bcrypt, used by erlpass

Apparently though, only bcrypt is shown in Observer
My understanding is that perhaps erlpass is started in a different way than
bcrypt, so that it is maybe 'registered' in a different way.
Any pointers?
Thank in advance
Luca