[erlang-questions] Emysql: Switch to Redundant MySQl DB connection When Primary Mysql DB down

Sanath Prasanna ahe.sanath@REDACTED
Sun May 10 12:00:17 CEST 2015

Hi Eric,
Tx for info. However my program run in server A. My DB run on server B &
Server C. (master-master) I need to add 2 database to connection pool.
if one db down (Say Server B) , then prohram need to refer  Server C
connection. automatically through emysql.That is my requirement.
Br,

Sana Jonson