[erlang-questions] EXMPP and Rebar

Chris Clark boozelclark@REDACTED
Sat May 9 16:52:50 CEST 2015

Thanks Lars

apt-get install libidn11 says its already on the latest version.
I have installed the regular exmpp from process one as per their guide and
if I run erl including my app source it works but when I try generate a
release with rebar3 and run the erl it stops Woking

I assumed that the rebar-ized version of exmpp includes all the
dependencies but i'm not sure how to tell what is missing and include it.