[erlang-questions] ErlangBA 2015 - CFP

Fernando 'Brujo' Benavides elbrujohalcon@REDACTED
Tue May 5 20:41:20 CEST 2015

Hi everybody,

We just started organizing the ErlangBA 2015 <http://meetup.com/ErlangBA/>. We're currently looking for speakers. Do you have something to share with the Erlang community around Buenos Aires? Have you developed something with Elixir worth showing? Your company realised that they needed Erlang or Elixir to grow and you want to tell us why? This is your place!
Send us your talk proposal through this form <http://goo.gl/forms/XS9qzgbG9i>.
We'll be receiving proposals until May 15th. We welcome remote speakers that want to share their talks with us using google-hangout, skype or other similar technology.
Cheers!

Fernando "Brujo" Benavides
about.me/elbrujohalcon

 <http://about.me/elbrujohalcon?promo=email_sig>