[erlang-questions] Announcing Erlang.org Code of Conduct

Richard A. O'Keefe ok@REDACTED
Fri Mar 27 00:58:06 CET 2015

On 27/03/2015, at 4:24 am, Benoit Chesneau <bchesneau@REDACTED> wrote:

> These discussions about top posting (which is the default in most mua now) seem quite frivolous...
>
> Top posting is about providing an *over*view , what generally follows is the context of this overview (ie the previous mail).

In my mail reader, top posting is pointless,
because the message they are failing to prune
is right there in the window anyway.  Should I
*want* to read the whole unedited context, it's
just *there*.

This may be one of the reasons I see no advantage
in top posting.  YMMV.