[erlang-questions] Announcing Erlang.org Code of Conduct

Joakim G. jocke@REDACTED
Tue Mar 24 15:05:36 CET 2015

Perhaps we could quote common moral values from holy books and put them in the CoC.

For example, Matthew 7:12 and Luke 6:31.

But wait, just a list of different and reused holy quotations could consitute the whole CoC.