[erlang-questions] Announcing Erlang.org Code of Conduct

Richard A. O'Keefe ok@REDACTED
Tue Mar 24 01:45:34 CET 2015

There is top posting where the quoted material
has been carefully pruned to just the relevant bits.

And there is top posting where the entire previous
message has been included without thought, and I have
to trawl carefully through it to see if I have missed
some added material.  I imagine it is that kind of
post that has given top posting a bad name.

"What is written without effort is in general
read without pleasure." — Samuel Johnson.